Monday, April 18, 2011

Life's Mess

My life has somewhat exploided on it's self and has left it's wake in physical form of crazy messes around my house.  Luckily I just had 3 days off so mentally I feel better but my house is still in terrible shape.
My office has exploded

1. A picture of me graduating from college with my favorite professor
2. My failed carrott and banana shake.  It was gross.
3. One of my various piles in searching for paperwork for the house buying
4. Mid progress sewing. I will have a proper sewing table at the new house.
5. Kitty is not fat, kitty is fluffy.  Notice how she has her own piece of the pattern.  Its the only way I can get her to leave my pieces alone.
6. A part of my great granfather's christmas cactus. Its April and its still blooming.

1 comment:

  1. haha I love the cat! That's how I am about them-defending their "fluffiness"
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete