Friday, April 22, 2011

It's a funk

I am in a terrible mood today.  What is it with those days were you wake up just feeling like you should crawl back into your hole and not come out?  I am trying to be positive but every fiber of my being just wants to leave work and go home for the day. And it is not that I don't love teaching it is just some days it feels like this gargantuan mountain that little tiny me is not ready to tackle...teaching is alot of work and a lot of emotional output.  Some days I just don't have anymore to give.  I think it also has to do with speading oneself too thin.  I am the ultimate master of this and it usually results in some sort of blubbering break down or lingering sickness.  The key is I am recognizing it sooner than later.  I know I have talked about this before here but jeez old habbits die hard. The key for me is to just keep working on them.  In the mean time these comics are making me feel better.




No comments:

Post a Comment