Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh Hey Easter!

oh hey easter!

I love when Easter rolls around because it means spring!   Sadly we really don't celebrate Easter anymore.  I am sure it will change once we start having kids.  The youngest people in Bradley and my family are us and Bradley's brother and no one wants to see a bunch of late 20s early 30 year olds running around hunting Easter eggs and stuffing themselves with candy.  I don't think I even really want to see that.  However my childhood is filled with lots of wonderful memories surrounding this holiday so it still is a sweet day.   I will be partaking in one of my favorite childhood Easter traditions and spending some quality time with the Julie Andrews marathon on TV (I am watching Mary Poppins already...love her!).  Have a lovely Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment