Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Over it

I hate today and I wish it was over.
Kids are being jerks and I have no idea where we are going to be living in 2 1/2 weeks
We lost another house again yesterday.  At the beginning of the month our landlords leased out our house instead of waiting to see if we wanted to renew our lease.  We had told them we might be moving so instead of waiting for us to find out they just leased it.  It sucks because we have always been good tenents.  They get their rent a week early for crying out loud.
And then yesterday we found out that a house we really liked was leased once again without waiting for us.  This couple said they really liked us and they would wait two days for our decision but jumped the gun and leased it anyway.
So at this point it looks like we are going to be moving in with family at the end of the month.  I just don't know where the cats are going to go. 
I took Friday off so I can let my tattoo heal on my foot that I am getting tonight so hopefully a day off will help.
I know I should have taken tomorrow off but I only teach 2 classes tomorrow versus teaching the 5 classes from 7:30 to 3:05 staight on Friday.
On top of all this I was called last week and told that someone dropped out and I have been accepted into the masters program at the University of Texas.  This was after I was told that I wasn't accepted and we have made plans to stay in Colorado for 1 more year.  I know that is a good thing but the downside is all the financial aid in grants and fellowships have already been given out so I would be paying $30,000 for school plus living expenses for Bradley and I on loans.  It would make more sense to live here one year, save money and then move.
It is hard to concentrate on high school students when you are unsure of what they hell in going on in your own life.  Teaching is hard.  I know I get the summers off but I need it. 
I really just need this month to be over and a place to live.  Is that okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment