Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Recent Pictures and ABCs



1. Our house getting a new roof at 7:30 am on a Saturday.  That was fun to wake up to. 2. A pretty dahlia I picked. 3. A snow machine at a local artist's shop. 4. Just call me the coupon lady. 5. Dream Car. 6. Finally getting some moisture and fall weather.

Hopefully your week is off to a good start!  I couldn't resist this ABC acticity.  It made me think of when I was 16 and started a livejournal and could fill these things out all day. I also have been so go go go lately that any moment I can squeeze in a post I will take it!

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: King. When your husband is 6'4" this is essential.  We slept on my queen for a long time and I would always giggle to myself when I would see his feet hanging off the bed.  We also have a temperpedic mattress (or space bed as I like to call it)  and words can't express how awesome it is.
C. Chore that you hate/love: Hate- Dusting and cleaning the cat box.  That is probably why Bradley does it.
Love- Vacuuming.  I love hearing things get sucked up into the vacuum.
D. Dogs: No. I would love one but we don't have a fenced yard and we are gone a lot of the day.  When we get a dog I want to make sure we have the time and space to devote to it.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee.  I get out of bed and walk straight to it.
F. Favorite color: earthy blues, greens and greys.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  I can wear gold but I always feel like I should be in the 80s, with poofy sleeves and hair if I am wearing gold.
H. Height: 5'4". Short. My mom is 4'10" so I guess I should feel lucky that I got to this height.
I. Instruments you play: sadly none.
J. Job title: High School Art Teacher
K. Kids: I love them and I am ready to have a family.  We are talking about starting to try very soon!
L. Live: Colorado
M. Mother’s name: Kathryn
N. Nicknames: Pants..no really. That is what Bradley calls me.
O. Overnight hospital stays: For 1 of my 4 knee surgeries I had to stay overnight.
P. Pet peeves: Cotton balls, talking to an acquaintance in the next stall while you are peeing, people who drive around with their dog freely roaming in the bed of their truck.
Q. Quote from a movie: I am so bad at movie quotes.  I think of one...just give me a few minutes.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: Only child
T. Tattoos: That is a big fat yes
U. Underwear: As I would say to my students "that is probably not an appropriate question to ask a teacher"
V. Vegetable you hate: hmmm...I don't think I have ever met a vegetable I didn't like.
W. What makes you run late: My husband.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: A lot. When you have been accident prone since you were a little kid that results in a lot of ER trips.  I am pretty sure the only part of my body that hasn't been x-rayed in my head...no I take that back. I had my teeth x-rayed the last time I was at the dentist.
Y. Yummy food that you make: This recipe is my favorite but I try not to make it often since it really isn't the greatest for you.
Z. Zoo animal: I always go to the Elephants first.

No comments:

Post a Comment