Thursday, September 22, 2011

Link love for the end of your week

HIP_338426457.035649
My new succulent friends

Mmmm.... Pumpkin Crunch Cake.  Yes Please!

I just stumbled upon Sew Weekly and what a great find!  I really love the Make This Look feature which takes cute dresses from places like Anthro and ModCloth and shows you how to easily make them.

How cute are these nails? Mine are in desperate need of some attention.

Favorite new blog find of the week

The Foundary has been great for helping us furnish the house.  Plus it changes everyday so you just never know what neat stuff is going to pop up.

I am excited for this movie.  I am a big fan of the books and currently finishing the last one in the series. Plus how awesome it that Karen O and Trent Reznor Led Zepplin cover?

So adorable and fascinating.  My inner nature lover is spazing out a litte.

Bradley sent me a link yesterday to this tumblr.  Funny take on cats.

One of my best friends has been making chandeliers to die for.  The sewing one is still my favorite but check out the awesome firefly one as well.

I have been drooling over this necklace forever.  I just need to suck it up and buy it.

Ever wonder what words would taste like?  Me neither but this machine is pretty darn cool.  Be sure to watch the video.  I had no idea what I was looking at till I watched it and it it blew my mind that someone could think of and build that!



No comments:

Post a Comment