Thursday, September 15, 2011

3 Products I am loving

Goodness the time just goes by so fast!  I guess while I am working and going to grad school I guess I won't be posting as much as I would like.  Such is life.  
You can also find me on Pinterest (search Sara Harris) and Instagram (@mssaramarie)
I do want to share with you a few cosmetic products that I am loving.  I wear makeup but I am not a big makeup buff however I do believe that makeup should enhance your beauty and it shouldn't take any longer than 5 minutes to put on my face.

Laura Geller Ethereal Primer in Tinted Bronze
This product was recommended to me by an Ulta sales lady after I realized that at the end of the summer how tan I was and how light all my foundation and powder was.  I really don't wear makeup in the summer but during the school year I wear it everyday. I was leary at first because of the "spackle" but I have been using this as my foundation and it gives a great youthful flow.  It is really silky and smoothes on easily unlike spackle.



















e.l.f's Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance
I also bought this to help with the transition from summer tan back to my usual casper the friendly ghost complection.  After I put the primer on I use my usual concealer and powder and then a sweep of this on the temples and checks. Its awesome because it looks really natural and it is only $1.  You just have to be careful not to load up your brush too much or else it gets a little glittery when you put it on. 

This one is a little bit of a slurge but it works soooo well.  I issues with my eyeshadow and my eye liner creating crease in the middle of my eye lid.  I went through about 5 different products claiming to eliminate this problem and none of them worked but this one.  It comes in several finishes but I buy the Greed since it is a matte finish.


And here they all are in action. 

Face

No comments:

Post a Comment