Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dinner and Warmer Weather

It seems like some weeks I have all these ideas for what to make for dinner and other weeks making dinner sounds like the most torturous thing possible. I think switching from my usual winter staples to warmer weather foods always get me excited again to bring out old recipes that I haven't made in months...things like cucumber salad...who wants cucumber salad when it is snowing outside?  The weather here has been somewhat cool still and rain will sometimes give way to snow.  It makes for getting dressed in the morning interesting.  So last weekend when the rain turned to snow I brushed off my last pot pie of the season and entertained myself in the process by using Bradley's cookie cutters as a topping.  This pot pie recipe is an adaptation from My Little Artichoke's easy pot pie recipe but using premade crusts and my favorite Wondra gravy.

Ninja Pot Pie

Pot Pie Filling minus the gravy
Ninja Pot Pie Filling

No comments:

Post a Comment