Monday, July 16, 2012

Mid Trip Check In

Bradley and I have been in San Diego since last Thursday partly for his work and partly to relax.  All I can say is I am loving it.  While he was at Comic Con I spent two whole days hanging out by myself.  It was exactly what I needed.  On Friday I strolled around downtown San Diego shopping, people watching, enjoying the harbor, and ultimately after I full day on my feet I found a pedicure and a manicure.  Saturday I dropped Bradley off and went directly to Coronado beach where I spent 3 glorious hours swimming and reading.  We were fortunate to have some of our close friends from home also visiting San Diego right now so last night was spent on the beach with them. It was so fun to hang out in a different environment.  It felt just like we were at home but just next to the ocean. Today we are going to check out some tide pools and then spend some time in downtown San Diego.  We were avoiding the Gaslamp District as much as possible during Comic Con.  We also have a quick trip up to L.A. to visit Bradley's good friend and then we return on Thursday.


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos. So glad you took time to relax and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete