Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Doom Cow and A Girl and Her Sheep

I was thinking the other day about how horrible I have been about updating my own artwork.  For my graduate classes I am taking an online art education theory class as well as an independant study drawing class. Currently I have about 7 works I have finished this semester. One reason I chose this program was the ability to take studio classes.  I haven't consistently made art work since I graduated from college and this has given me the reason to start again and truthfully I feel more like myself since I have been making work.

Doom Cow A Girl and Her Sheep
These are both mixedmedia pieces and roughly about 9"x11"

I also created a website for background info on these two pieces if you art interested
Doom Cow and A Girl and Her Sheep

No comments:

Post a Comment