Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sorry Blog


Sorry blog.  I have been a little negligent lately.  I know I have said this before but for some reason this is always the first thing to get pushed to the back of the line.  I will try to be better. Here is a few things that have been going on lately.

3 days before the snow 

Zombie Sara 

Who am I? picnikfile_5cjASV

Two nights of parent teacher conferences.  It is always interesting.  I like to refer to it as a love fest.  I tell the parents how much I love there kids and the parents tell me how much their kids love me. 
Trip to Disneyland....I mean Ikea.  Its an hour an a half drive so it always feels like a special occasion.
Grad school still kicking my butt. Lots of reading, writing and drawing going on.
Sewing a lot for Bradley and my Halloween costume. 
First big snow of the year.  Sadly it took all the fall leaves with it. 
Zombie crawl with friends. We got to dress up and then go to local buisness' for free item and drinks.  It was a lot of fun
Finding some me time by giving myself weekly manicures
Lots of snuggle time with the cats.  I am pretty sure they are just using us for our warm bodies.
I am really excited for next weekend when Bradley and I venture to the mountains for the weekend to celebrate 8 years of being together.  We always make a bigger deal out of our first date anniversary than we do our wedding anniversary.  


No comments:

Post a Comment