Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Vacation Part 1: Las Vegas (image heavy!)

Wheew!  We are back from our whirlwind vacation to Las Vegas and San Diego and we had a blast!  I am still unloading the aftermath and it took Bradley and me a good night of sleeping 10 hours to feel normal again but it was a great vacation.   On Friday Bradley, 3 of my good girlfriends and myself boarded a plane to Las Vegas.  The ladies and I had our own weekend getaway plans and Bradley was joining a group of his friends for a bachelor party weekend. The ladies and I spent a lot of time by the pool, shopping, and amazing dinners.  I didn't really ask the details of the boy's adventures but all I know is when we met back up with Bradley on Sunday he had a samurai sword in his possession.

Barf bag puppets. Bradley doesn't fly well so this is always a good distraction.
Barf bag puppets

On the plain

Cosmopolitan in Vegas

Art-O-Mat! A recycled cigarette machine turned into an instant art dispensor.  
art o mat

After losing our money at the penny slots.  We gamble like old ladies.
Brittany at the Penny Slots

Flamingo Pool

Bellagio

At the Sugar Factory

See the rest here!

No comments:

Post a Comment