Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Mountain Wedding

My awesome friend Brittany was kind enough to invite me to a wedding this past weekend (in place of her husband who couldn't make it) in Grandby, Colorado which is about 3 hours into the mountains.  It was absolutely beautiful there!  Big sloping mountains and fields of wildflowers.  The only downside was I seemed to be fighting off a summer cold/sore throat so I look highly dissheveled and I had to make an early exit back to the cabin we were staying in.

wedding table

Brittany and me.  We both have the weird German grey eyes.  She makes me feel like less of a freak.
Brittany and me

Grandby

flowers

These were pretty mudding by the end of the night.
shoes

I was clearly just happy to be in the fresh mountain air.
Have I told you how much I love Colorado? I am pretty sure I have.
wedding 2

No comments:

Post a Comment