Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sewing and Such

If I had more time in my life I would spend it trying to figure out this mysterious sewing machine I have recently acquired.   I have made some grocery bags and a dress but the quality really isn't that great.  I was talking to my mom yesterday and realized that I had been threading it totally wrong.  So I signed up for a sewing 101 class from the cutest sewing shop here called Mama Said Sew.


Once I master this machine I have a giant list of projects I want to do

Interweave Asymmetrical Folds Skirt.  Too stinking cute.  I have visions of myself frolicking in this number in spring. 


Interweave Tulip Skirt.  I can totally see this in green or grey.  God knows I need more grey in my wardrobe...its pretty much all I wear.



Spring Ruffle Top From Sew Mama Sew


Cloth Diapers from Sew Mama Sew.  I'm not pregnant but we are talking about starting to try later this year.  I might as well start now!




2 comments:

  1. I got a sewing machine for christmas and I want to take a sewing class so bad......until then I'll live vicariously through you and your adorable sewing shop:)

    ReplyDelete