Friday, December 24, 2010

I hope you are happy with your Hoover

Ahhhh Christmas Eve.  I think I like it a little bit more than Christmas day...but just a little.  I love the anticipation and excitement of this day.  Everybody seems a little less anxious and in a hurry (unless you are out shopping).  In the past this day has been about relaxing.  Growing up my parents and I would spend the day doing nothing and then go see a movie in the evening however since I married Bradley his family does a whirlwind tour of seeing everyone all day and all night long.  We had to cancel these plans today due to my trip to the emergency room last night for a migraine so I have just been hanging out watching movies all day long.  It has been really nice. So I hope you have a lovely Christmas and Christmas Eve and I hope you like your Hoover.

(I just couldn't resist sharing this picture)



No comments:

Post a Comment