Friday, November 12, 2010

Again? Really?

I woke up this morning and thought to myself "Its really Friday again?  Really?".  Wasn't I just posting about how I love Friday's?  Did this week really just fly by like that?  I guess I will take it but it frightens me to think that it really means I am just that busy.  I think I am also enjoying work and I know that when I am having a good time things go faster too.  Its funny to think that it took me 5 years to get the hang of my job.  If you ever become a teacher I will warn you that the first few years are rough.  You don't always know what you are doing, it takes awhile to get the hang of being in charge and disciplining students and your organization has to be really good.  I can see why I high percentage of teacher's quit within the first 5 years.... it's a hard job!  Bradley has a bunch of work he wants to do for Secret Compass so I think I will start to plan out the Christmas gifts.  This is the first year I have thought about doing it this early and not waiting till the last minute.  Does that mean I am an adult?

No comments:

Post a Comment