Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things To Remember

I guess this post is more for me than anything else.  Living with my parents has been nice but I am missing the comforts of my own belongings, computer, cooking, crafts and camera cord.  Here is a collection of things I am excited for and I don't want my little pea brain to forget in two weeks.

Recipes
Potato Rosemary Bread
Curried Couscous Salad
Salmon Cakes with Lemon Caper Yogurt Sauce
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Shrimp and Grits
Homemade Apple Wine (I guess this counts as a recipe)

Household Items



Music
Dead Man's Bones

Dr. Dog

Edith Piaf
I have a weird love of French music and I have been meaning to download this forever

Crafty Crafts
Holy crap this site is amazing. Various projects I would like to do










and.....


a baby
















but we will see if that happens

1 comment: