Wednesday, March 24, 2010

snow snow snow

march 24


This is what I woke up to this morning after I slept in. I received the automated phone call from the school I work at last night stating that school was cancelled so I stayed up late reading. Some of the snow has melted but there is still a nice blanket of it everywhere else. Like most people I am totally over it but I know it is almost April and snow this time of the year melts quickly.

Most of today I just hung out, did some laundry and read a little. We were supposed to have parent teacher conferences tonight from 3:30 to 8 and even though I would be perfectly capable of driving to school it was cancelled since school was cancelled. Needless to say I am perfectly fine not doing 4 1/2 hours of parent teacher conferences. I also started looking up crafting ideas that I can do while I am not mobile after my surgery on Friday. My biggest flaw is my inability to sit still and do nothing. I can't hang very well with it. So I found this super easy way to make paper rose. I think I am going to make a bunch of the flowers and take some of the branches that broke from this snow and put them together in a vase.


paper rose

No comments:

Post a Comment