Sunday, December 4, 2011

New (to me) Music Sunday

Hooray day before first day of finals for me! Its 5 1/2 years since I have been in college and I can successfully say that I have made it through my first semester of graduate school.  Tomorrow I will be presenting my final drawing portfolio and then I have a paper due on Wednesday and that is it! The Sunday before I make my 45 minute drive to school I download all my new Podcast (I am a big fan of The Moth and This American Life) and any new music I have discovered. Here are a few new to me bands that I am loving.  The first two are so upbeat and fun.  I can't help but shake my hips a bit. Both bands were found via Pandora while sewing. The third song I have been waiting for it's release for what seems like forever. Karen O and Trent Reznor covering Led Zeplin.  I don't think it can get anymore epic than that.

Atlas Sound. 


Caribou.


Karen O and Trent Reznor




No comments:

Post a Comment