Saturday, November 12, 2011

Feeling Crafty

Evening
(the view from yesterday's evening walk)

Warm fall days are definitely over in Colorado and winter has set in.  I have been trying to take walks after work but it is so hard since it is dark by 5!...I can never decide how I feel about daylights savings. So I tend to gravitate to crafty projects and sewing more this time of year. Today I finished my wreath I have been working on for the past few weeks. I have had this idea forever.  It has just taken a little bit to get around to it. I also ordered these lights to eventually wrap around it but they are on backorder because just look at them! They are too cute!



 

On a side note I figured out where all the leaves go when the wind kicks up in the neighborhood. My house.





No comments:

Post a Comment