Sunday, February 7, 2010

holy crap! 005


This time of year becomes soooo hard for me. I come back to this picture a lot. It was from our last house and I remember coming home from work one day and this crab apple had opened up. I woke up to snow this morning and instead of grumbling about it I surprised myself by actually thinking it was really pretty outside. We have been planning a lot for moving this fall. I still have not heard about my grad school application. I feel like I talk about it all the time but it really is this big life changing event for us right now. We have been talking about moving out of our townhouse and moving into my grandma's "very Brady" basement until we moved. She redecorated it in the 70s and it hasn't changed since. We would be able to save at least 5 grand before we moved. However I will miss my space and I will probably be a little grumpy. But on the other hand it will be nice to spend time with my grandma and it I have a student teacher a work during this time so work won't be as stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment