Saturday, December 19, 2009

I crashed my car

Due to wrapping up the end of the semester at work and crashing my car (it wasn't my fault) I have been a little absent.   So I will take this time to reflect on my dream car.

First off here is my baby.  A young kid made a left turn in front of me and I slammed right into him.  I am still waiting to see if my car is salvageable.
Sara's Car 2


If...thats a big if... I had the money to buy my dream car this is what I would end up with
1957 Chevy Bel Air






1 comment:

  1. That sounds bad. I'm glad you didn't get any major injuries. Since the other driver was at fault, they're liable for damages to your car, right? I hope you've got the right legal representation to get the compensation you deserve.

    Carter Wolden Curtis, LLP

    ReplyDelete